We know 2020 has been an eventful year filled with ups and downs. But 2021 is right around the corner! Now is the perfect time to make your move to a community that lets you maintain your independence, while giving you the support and camaraderie you need.
Understandably, Covid-19 is top-of-mind and so is your safety. Our dedicated staff and healthcare professionals take precautions at every turn to ensure the overall health of our community. Over the past 8 months John Knox Village has established a set of protocols that keep our community
safe. Here are just a few:
- Temperature checks and screening of all staff and guests upon entry to the community.
- Required facemasks while in residential areas.
- Daily wellness checks via automated phone.
- Socially spacing in dining venues and resident activities.
- Regular COVID-19 testing of all staff in the assisted living and skilled nursing areas.
At John Knox Village, we’re proud to be the place that so many people call home. And even in unprecedented times such as these, we know that making the move for your next phase in life is important. We hope you’ll consider taking advantage of our 2020 entry fees before they increase
January 1st, 2021 and look forward to hearing from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual or in-person tour. Or start the process by checking out our floor plans here.
You do not need to move in by January 1 to lock in the 2020 prices. To secure current rates, a residency contract and an affordable deposit on an available home is all that’s required. A $1,500 wait list deposit does not lock in rates.