Date: 10/3/2022 5:00 p.m.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to return the Village back to normal operations. We have learned much that will help us for future preparedness planning. We expect to resume normal campus operations on Wednesday.
- Everyone in the Village currently has power.
- Dining hours will continue on Tuesday as follows with normal operations resuming on Wednesday:
- Lunch and dinner will be served buffet style in SH Cranes from noon to 5 p.m.
- Breakfast will be served in the Grill from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Please consult with the food safety handout being distributed by dining services on what to keep and what to throw away. For a full list of recommendations visit:
Events and Activities Updates:
- The Corn Hole Tournament Sponsored by the Employee Appreciation Fund has been postponed. The first round of play will begin Friday, October 14 at 9 a.m. See the Portal for your finalized play time.
The boards will be set up by Friday, October 7 in the morning for residents to begin to practice.
- The school food drive will continue through Thursday, October 6. Donations can be placed at the communications desk across from the Gift Shop.
- Maintenance will be by starting on Wednesday to reboot TVs and modems for residents that had power restored today. We ask for your patience as they work their way through the village.
- Cleanup teams continue to work on the north and south side of the Village cleaning up debris and fallen trees to make our roads and sidewalks safe to use. Please stay clear of the crews working to clear up trees and debris.