Protective Actions Taken
July 9, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
We have received notification that two vaccinated independent living residents have tested positive for the Coronavirus.
Both residents are currently being quarantined from the rest of the community and we are diligently performing contact tracing on everyone that they have been in contact with.
At this time, we are not suspending any services or activities and are not requiring masks to be worn in public areas if you are vaccinated.
We ask that all residents and employees pay close attention to subtle changes in your condition. Any changes need to be reported to the resident nurse at extension 1407. If you are not feeling well for any reason, or are exhibiting signs or symptoms of any illness including COVID-19:
- Call the resident nurse at extension 1407
- Do not visit the dining rooms
- Do not visit common areas
- Do not participate in recurring games or activities
- Do not participate in any other planned activities
- DO NOT VISIT OR VOLUNTEER IN MAJESTIC OAKS OR OAK VIEW SUITES
We encourage all residents and staff to continue to practice social spacing, continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.