Protective Actions Taken
April 17, 2020 – 5:00 p.m.
• The Tree Top Lounge is now offering beer, wine and single serve cocktails for pickup Monday through Friday noon to 3 p.m. Orders may be purchased with your dining plan or resident charge.
• If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
• Please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
• Please continue to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet between you and others, stay away from large groups of people and be respectful of other people’s space when walking or riding bikes around the lake.
• The CDC is recommending that when going out in public that you wear a face mask. When wearing a mask or face covering, make sure you can breathe through it, make sure it covers your nose and mouth, and if wearing a fabric face covering, make sure to wash it routinely in a washing machine.
• If you missed this week’s live Chat with Joe Trainor, you can see the re-broadcast daily at 10 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7 p.m. on KNOX TV.
• Tune in to Knox TV Sunday at 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. for Sunday Service with Chaplain Ray Bertrand.