Protective Actions Taken
April 3, 2020 – 4:00 p.m.
• Starting on Saturday, April 4, the meal packages will have an added choice of bottled water. You can now choose from apple juice, cranberry juice, Orange Gatorade or water.
• When placing a pickup order, you can now opt-out of any of the items from the meal packages. If you would like to opt-out of anything, just add it to the notes section when ordering on the portal or tell the attendant when placing your phone order.
• Coming next week, you will be able to order beverages from the Tree Top Lounge for pick-up or delivery! More information will be announced early next week.
• Stop by the Scoop and check out our expanding inventory. Many items have been added by resident request to keep in stock. Don’t see a particular item? Ask a member of the Scoop staff. We will either add it to the inventory or will place a special order for you.
• Even though we are socially distancing, it is important not to disconnect from a fitness routine. When possible, make sure to take advantage of the Florida Sunshine and take a walk through the Village. For those that would like to exercise from home, you can still work out with Fitness Coordinator Talina Hendrickson on Knox TV Channel 732 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
• If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
• Please maintain vigilance in practicing frequent and thorough hand washing, avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
• When out in the Village utilizing the walking paths, attending fitness classes in the Pavilion, or visiting Central Bark and other common areas, please maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet between you and others.