Protective Actions Taken
April 7, 2020 – 4:00 p.m.
• The Tree Top Lounge is now offering beer, wine and single serve cocktails for pickup Monday through Friday noon to 3 p.m. Call extension 1306 to place your pick up or delivery order. Orders may be purchased with your dining plan or resident charge.
• A video with directions for making no sew face masks have been added to the portal for those that would like to make a face mask for themselves, but do not know how to sew. We are currently working on getting material and rubber bands and will advise when supplies are available.
• Stop by the Scoop and check out our expanding inventory. Many items have been added by resident request to keep in stock. Don’t see a particular item? Ask a member of the Scoop staff. We will either add it to the inventory or will place a special order for you. If you placed a special order with the Scoop and we are unable to locate the item, you will receive a call to discuss alternative selections. Orders will be available for pickup within 72 hours of being placed. A representative will call you when the order is ready. If you do not receive a call, please check back with the Scoop.
• If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
• Please maintain vigilance in practicing frequent and thorough hand washing, avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
• When out in the Village utilizing the walking paths, attending fitness classes in the Pavilion, or visiting Central Bark and other common areas, please maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet between you and others.