Protective Actions Taken
April 8, 2020 – 4:00 p.m.
• Residents, tune in to KNOX TV tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. for our weekly live Chat with Joe Trainor. Questions from residents will be answered during the broadcast. Phone numbers and email address for sending your questions can be found on the portal.
• The National Institute of Mental Health suggests that during this time when we are all staying at home that we also take care of ourselves physically and mentally. Throughout the day, take a break from watching or listening to news, make time to unwind by playing games or solving puzzles, set goals and priorities, take care of your body by getting plenty of exercise, connect with others by calling or emailing friends and family, and focus on the facts that are being presented when you do tune in to the news.
• The Tree Top Lounge is now offering beer, wine and single serve cocktails for pickup Monday through Friday noon to 3 p.m. Call extension 1306 to place your pick up or delivery order. Orders may be purchased with your dining plan or resident charge.
• The Scoop is now providing fresh produce. Stop by and check out our selection of produce and other items now in stock.
• If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
• As a reminder, please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces, and maintain a safe distance of 6 feet between you and others.