May 21, 2020 4:00 p.m.
- The beauty shop is now open for appointments. Clients will not be allowed to wait in the shop and are required to wear a mask.
- The Fitness Center and pool will open on May 26 pending approval of a social spacing plan that would allow residents to work out while maintaining a safe distance from one another as well as a clean environment.
- The following services are scheduled to resume on June 1:
- Dining at SH Cranes at 50% capacity
- Full Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Tree trimming work will start to take place around the Village in preparation for hurricane season around June 1.
- Tune in on Wednesday, May 27 at 9 a.m. for the Coffee With on Hurricane Preparedness. Questions can be emailed to JKVLive@johnknox.com, calls can be received at 386-456-1-JKV and texts can be received at 386-507-4236.
- The resident quarterly will be taped in June and will air on Knox TV. Date and times of the airing will be advertised in the Village Weekly, the Portal and Knox TV.
- We anticipate being able to conduct Inter-Village Transfers on June 1 and begin allowing new residents to move in as early as June 5. All new residents will be quarantined once they move in for up to 14 days.
- If you have not been receiving the VOLO wellness calls, please contact Joy Donovan at 775-3840, extension 1028 to confirm or update your contact information. If you do not respond to the wellness calls, we will make personal calls to verify that you are well.
- If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
- Please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
- Please continue to maintain a safe spacing of 6 feet between you and others, stay away from large groups of people and be respectful of other people’s space when walking or riding bikes around the lake.
- If you missed this week’s live Chat with Joe Trainor, you can see the re-broadcast daily at 3 p.m. on KNOX TV.