Protective Actions Taken
April 24, 2020 – 5:00 p.m.
• Limited Housekeeping service begins on Monday April 27, 2020. Teams will be going unit to unit starting in the apartments. Streets will be announced on KNOX TV and the portal the day prior. Each team will have specific instructions to clean bathrooms and kitchens only at this time. We request that you go outside to your porch or stay in a separate room while the staff is cleaning. Watch for additional cleaning to be announced after all residences are complete in this first round.
• Housekeeping now has a few vacuum cleaners that can be scheduled for delivery for personal use. These will be cleaned and sanitized between each use. Requests and questions can be placed through the Housekeeping portal tile or by calling 775-3840 ext. 3100.
• The Scoop now has some cleaning supplies for personal use in stock.
• If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
• Please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
• Please continue to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet between you and others, stay away from large groups of people and be respectful of other people’s space when walking or riding bikes around the lake.
• Besides keeping a safe social distance experts advise that you can boost your immune system during this public health crisis by following a healthy diet of leafy greens, fruits and lean meats and staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. It is also advised to stay away from sugary carbonated drinks in order to help to flush your body of toxins. Make sure to also get plenty of sleep and try to reduce your stress by keeping a daily routine and trying to stay positive.
• If you missed this week’s live Chat with Joe Trainor, you can see the re-broadcast daily at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on KNOX TV.
• Tune in to Knox TV Sunday at 9 a.m. or 7 p.m. for Vespers.