March 18, 2020 – 3:30 p.m.
- Oak Park Pharmacy will be closing off the lobby window starting 3/19/2020. Residents and staff will still be able to drop off and pick up medications through the Drive-thru. Home Delivery is still available. Pharmacy Drive-thru and delivery hours:
- Drive-Thru hours: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Home Delivery: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Pharmacists will be available to answer medication questions either through the Drive-thru or over the telephone.
- Guest units will be closed until further notice. Guests currently scheduled for overnight visits are being notified.
- No guests are allowed in dining rooms or other common areas at this time. Guests must remain in the residents’ unit.
- The resident quarterly meeting scheduled for March 24 has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date.
- We are continuing our screenings. If you have been instructed to self-isolate, we anticipate you will comply. We will be regularly checking to make sure that you are. Residents who are under self-isolation and are found to not be isolating, will be considered in violation of their residency contract.
- Until further notice, the Gift Shop will be closed.
- The Salon will be closed after Friday, March 20 until further notice.
- Transportation will continue scheduled trips to grocery stores and physician offices only.
- We will be reconfiguring our dining rooms in order to better maintain appropriate social distancing. Tables in all dining venues will be set to accommodate tables of four (4) or less.
- Until further notice, we are closing the salad bars in all dining rooms.
- Residents electing not to use their dining accounts in a 30-day period will be given a maximum credit of $300 per person.
Events and Activities:
- Events with 10 or more people are cancelled.
- In order to maintain appropriate social distancing, card and other game setups will be reconfigured to allow appropriate distance between tables. Play should not consist of no more than four seats per table.