Protective Actions Taken
March 30, 2020 – 5:00 p.m.
• Social distancing has been extended through April 30 nationwide. Experts suggest maintaining at least a 6-foot distance between yourself and others. Additionally, avoid mass gatherings and crowded areas and avoid touching objects or surfaces, handshakes, and other physical contact.
• We will be adding sugar free dessert and beverage options to the take-out menus. Dessert choices will now include, dessert of the day, cookies, or sugar free dessert. Drink choices will be apple juice, cranberry juice, Orange Gatorade or sugar free drink.
• Over the weekend, the phone lines for ordering meals were not working. The issue has now been corrected. If you would like to place your order by phone, please use extension 1306 or extension 1307. In the event that the ordering phone lines go down again, please call the gate house. A member of security will notify appropriate staff to resolve the issue.
• Transportation will no longer be making trips outside of the Village, with the exception of physician office visits. If your physician’s office requests to change your in-person visit to a tele-medicine visit and you need assistance setting up the call, please contact extension 1413.
• Please maintain vigilance in practicing frequent and thorough hand washing, avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or begin running a fever, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.