Date: 10/1/2022 4:30 p.m.
Community Updates #10:
- Duke Energy expects full restoration of power to the community at noon on Sunday.
- We will continue to have management on site on Sunday. A staff member will also be available in main reception during business hours on Sunday.
- Cleanup teams continue to work on the north and south side of the Village cleaning up debris and fallen trees to make our roads and sidewalks safe to use. Please stay clear of the crews working to clear up trees and debris.
- Dining hours will continue on Sunday and Monday. We expect to resume normal dining operations on Tuesday.
- Lunch and dinner will be served buffet style in SH Cranes from noon to 5 p.m.
- Breakfast will be served in the Grill from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- The Scoop will be open on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and regular business hours on Monday.
- Please consult with the food safety handout being distributed by dining services on what to keep and what to throw away. For a full list of recommendations visit:
- Maintenance will be by on Monday to reboot TVs and modems. We ask for your patience as they work their way through the village.
- If you are still without power and need assistance, please place your strobe light in your front window or by your front door.
- Vespers will be canceled this Sunday.
- Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resume normal Village operations.