Date: 11/10/2022 10:00 a.m.
Tropical Storm Nicole Update #5
Tropical Storm Nicole is currently centered over Central Florida. Nicole is currently located 30 miles southwest of Orlando. Strong winds and dangerous storm surge and waves are expected along with heavy rains. The tropical storm warning has been discontinued for the Florida east coast south of Jupiter, but is in effect for Jupiter Florida to South Santee River South Carolina.
- Please use extreme caution when traveling through the Village.
- The vaccine clinic will continue today. If you have an appointment for today, but are unable to attend due to poor weather, you will be able to have your shot this afternoon or on Tuesday. There is no need to reschedule your appointment.
Changes to Operations and Hours of Service:
- Housekeeping services will have a delayed start this morning.
- Dining at SH Cranes, The Grill and Valencia Landing will continue as scheduled.
- Intra Village Transportation is available. Call 775.3840 ext. 5000 to schedule a pickup. Please be patient with call wait times.
- On-campus activities will resume at noon today.
- Fitness classes are cancelled for today, but both Fitness Centers are open.