Mark your calendars for the next Live Chat with Joe Trainor on Thursday, January 14 at 9:30 a.m. on Knox TV channel 732. The Live Chats with Joe Trainor will be held on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month.
COVID-19 Community Update:
The Volusia County Positivity rate for December 27-January 2, 2021 is 10.8%
• We have no residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
• We have no residents that are hospitalized related to COVID-19
• We currently have 23 residents in quarantine
• We have had 1 resident who passed due to COVID-19 since our last update
• We currently have 4 employees that have tested positive
• We currently have 3 employees potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine/ on leave
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Dates:
The dates for the John Knox Village COVID-19 vaccination clinic have been scheduled for January 21, 22 and 23 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Further information regarding appointment times will be provided as we get closer to the clinic dates. If you would like to participate in the vaccination clinic, your consent forms must be turned in to administration no later than Wednesday, January 13 at 5 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the consent forms, contact reception at 775-3840 extension 0.
When completing the Walgreens Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) Informed Consent for Vaccination in Long Term Care Facility (LTCF), follow these instructions:
• Section A-1: Complete
• Section A-2: Print your name & sign name – DO NOT date the form
• Section B-1: Questions 2 – 6, complete. Do Not Answer Question #1
• Section B-2: Sign name and date
• Section C: Complete Insurance information
• Section D: DO NOT COMPLETE
• Section E: DO NOT COMPLETE
• Section F: DO NOT COMPLETE
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff. Please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces, stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with people in poor health and maintain a safe distance of 6 feet between you and others.