COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic:
Thank you to everyone that participated in the COVID-19 vaccination clinic. Your cooperation and patience during the process was an essential part of making it a success!
As a reminder to residents scheduled for appointments on Saturday, January 23, the clinic will be open from 10 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. If you originally had an appointment for later in the day, please make sure to verify your appointment time with the schedule posted to the portal or at the gift shop.
Immunization cards will be provided to residents upon completion of the second shot. We will be sending out notification regarding your next appointment date and time as we get closer to the follow-up clinic dates which will be held on February 11 through 13.
Should you have any questions about your appointment time, please call Administration or Nicole at the following extensions:
COVID-19 Community Update:
The Volusia County Positivity rate for January 10-January 16, 2021 is 11.7%
• We have no residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
• We have no residents that are hospitalized related to COVID-19
• We currently have 13 residents in quarantine
• We have had no residents pass away due to COVID-19 since our last update
• We currently have 0 employees that have tested positive
• We currently have 4 employees potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine/on leave
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.