Ad Valorem Residency Certification
Thank you to the residents that have returned their completed residency certification forms to Administration. The deadline to turn in your forms is Friday, January 29, 2021. If you have not done so, please contact Administration immediately and return the form no later than February 1, 2021.
We are required to file with Volusia County for exemption from Ad Valorem taxes based on Residency Certifications.
If you’ve misplaced or didn’t receive your form, please request another copy at the Commons Main Reception Window.
COVID-19 Community Update:
The Volusia County Positivity rate is 10.98%
• We have no residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
• We have no residents that are hospitalized related to COVID-19
• We currently have 11 residents in quarantine
• We have had no residents passed away due to COVID-19 since our last update
• We currently have 0 employees that have tested positive
• We currently have 2 employees potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine/on leave
Last week, 95.8% of independent living residents participated in our COVID-19 vaccination clinic. Look for more information on the portal and by email regarding the follow-up vaccination clinic which will take place on February 11 and 12.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.