- Visits are encouraged to occur outdoors on porches or patios as weather permits
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between each person
- No guests will be allowed in campus common areas or dining venues
- No overnight guests
- All visitors must immediately inform JKV if they develop a fever or symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of a visit
- Visits are limited only to a resident’s home or other JKV designated area
- Wear a mask and perform proper hand hygiene
- Be eighteen (18) year of age or older
- Participate in COVID-19 education link provided
The results of the Dining Survey are in. The majority of residents selected option #2. If you would like to make a change to your dining plan, forms will be available on the portal to submit your changes prior to January 1, 2021.
S.H. Cranes will be introducing a new menu on December 26 which will differ from the package meal. The new menu will resemble the traditional menu previously featured in S.H. Cranes.
The NEW popular Breakfast Brunch is again being offered Saturday, December 26. The brunch menu offers a complimentary Bloody Mary or Mimosa with each meal. Reservations are not required. Beginning in January 2021, this same brunch will be offered twice a month.
Reservations are still available in S.H. Cranes for Christmas Day. Please call extension 1307 for reservations.
Due to popular requests the Bay menu will be updated on December 19 with previous favorites. Reservations are not required. The new Bay menu will feature reduced menu pricing which does not include a dessert. Dessert will be available for an additional price. Wine and beverage specials to be advertised.
Bay dining hours will continue service from noon until 5 p.m. daily. Reservations are recommended, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome!
The New Portal is Coming!
If you were unable to join us for the recent Coffee With showcasing the new portal, we encourage everyone to visit www.JohnKnox.com/resident-portal to watch the resident produced “How To” videos to become familiar with all of the new features prior to our launch. Look for more details on a launch date coming soon! The Coffee With will also be rebroadcast on Knox TV. See the Village Weekly for dates and times.
Stay safe and healthy this holiday season.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with people in poor health.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.