Save the date! Your second COVID-19 vaccinations will take place on Thursday, February 11 and Friday, February 12. We will be posting the appointment times early next week. Appointment times will be posted to the portal as well as outside of the gift shop.
COVID-19 Community Update:
The Volusia County Positivity rate for January 24-January 30, 2021 is 9.83%
• We have no residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
• We have no residents that are hospitalized related to COVID-19
• We currently have 10 residents in quarantine
• We have had no residents pass away due to COVID-19 since our last update
• We currently have 0 employees that have tested positive
• We currently have 2 employees potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine/on leave
Protect Yourself on Super Bowl Sunday:
If you plan on watching the big game with friends, keep your gathering small!
- Wear a mask with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19 to protect yourself and others.
- Masks should be worn indoors and outdoors except when eating or drinking.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you and avoid direct contact, including handshakes and hugs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Make sure to dry your hands completely using a clean towel or by air drying.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are hosting a watch party in your home, limit people going in and out of the food preparation areas and limit crowding in areas where food is served.
- Use single-use options, like salad dressings, food containers, plates and utensils, and condiments.
- Wash dishes in the dishwasher or with hot soapy water immediately following the gathering.
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, stay home and remain apart from others. Contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.