Be sure to tune in to the next Coffee With on Wednesday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. Connie Lloyd will be reviewing the Life Care Program. You will be able to call, text or email your questions.
The next Morning Chat with Joe Trainor will be on Thursday, February 25 at 9:30 a.m.
The quarterly biometric maintenance valve exercise and flushing will take place on Wednesday, February 24 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. If you should experience brown water during the flushing of the fire hydrants, continue to run the water until it is clear.
COVID-19 Community Update:
- Volusia County Positivity Rate for February 7 to February 13, 2021 is 7.62%
- We currently have 0 residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
- We currently have 0 residents hospitalized related to COVID-19
- We currently have 12 residents potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine
- No residents have passed due to COVID-19 since our last update
- We currently have 1 employee who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Currently 1 employee has potentially been exposed to COVID-19 out on leave
How to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.