The Volusia County Positivity Rate was 2.8% for the week ending March 10. The Volusia County Dashboard is now being updated every two weeks by the Florida Department of Health.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, even those that you believe to be allergies, we ask that you quarantine yourself to your home. If you are not feeling well for any reason, contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
- Valencia Landing Updates:
- The pool is now open. The pool gates will be unlocked daily from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dining is open on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday by reservation only. Beginning Monday, March 28, reservations can be made on the Valencia Landing page on the resident portal. See below for instructions on making a reservation.
- Step 1: Go to the Dining tab then press Valencia Landing
- Step 2: Scroll to the Dining Reservation section
- Step 3: Click the day you wish to dine on the calendar and Press Select
- Step 4: Choose the time slot that you’d like to dine
- Step 5: Choose the Party Size
- Step 6: Enter any information that is not already filled in (*required field)
- Step 7: Enter in Guest details (Always enter first & last name)
- Step 8: Once complete press “Next Step”
- Step 9: Complete by pressing “Make Reservation”
- Once your reservation is made, you will see a confirmation page. Dining will contact you if there are questions about your reservation.
- The dress code for Valencia Landing dining is the same as S.H. Cranes:
- Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, and capris. (Capris will be defined as pants
no shorter than mid-calf.)
- Men: Collared shirts or turtlenecks and slacks.
- No shorts are permitted at any time.
- Intra Village Transportation will run until 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday for residents visiting the Valencia Landing dining room.
- The Bistro is scheduled to begin service on Monday, March 28.
Events and Activities:
- The JKV Foundation will be celebrating its 30th Anniversary on Thursday, March 31. The celebration begins at 9 a.m. and the meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Registration is still open for the Masters’ Golf Tournament sponsored by the Employee Appreciation Fund Committee. The tournament tees off on Friday, April 1. Sign up on the portal or call ext. 1203 for a Tee-Time. Make sure to also register for the tournament’s Par-Tee at Valencia Landing following the final rounds on April 8.