Protective Actions Taken
May 27, 2020 4:00 p.m.
- The Fitness Center will be having a soft opening from May 26 through May 29. During this first phase of reopening, Talina will be conducting infection control and prevention orientations from noon until 3 p.m. The orientation will include cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- The Fitness Center will be available for classes and equipment use on Monday, June 1. Occupancy will be limited to no more than 10 residents at any given time. Signs will be posted when the Fitness Center reaches capacity.
- Fitness Classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Fitness equipment use will not be allowed while classes are being held.
- We ask that you continue to follow the CDC guidelines in social spacing, and our newly adopted policy and procedures which will require your signature that you have read and understood the changes.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not visit the Fitness Center or the pool.
- Tree trimming work will start to take place around the Village in preparation for hurricane season around June 1.
- The resident quarterly will be taped in June and will air on Knox TV on June 16 at 2:30 p.m.
- If you are not feeling well, regardless of the symptoms, please contact the resident nurse at extension 1407.
- Please continue to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Avoid touching your face, and make sure to clean and wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
- Please continue to maintain a safe spacing of 6 feet between you and others, stay away from large groups of people and be respectful of other people’s space when walking or riding bikes around the lake.
- Please make sure to tune in to this week’s live Chat with Joe Trainor tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. on Knox TV channel 732.