Join us for a Live Chat with Joe Trainor, tomorrow, December 31 at 9:30 a.m. on Knox TV channel 732. The chat will include an update on COVID-19 vaccinations for our community.
The New Portal is Here!
You can access the portal by visiting www.JKVPortal.com. You will need to enter your new user name and password to access the site. If you are having issues logging on, please contact Candace DeGiovine at 775-3840 extension 1203 or a member of the portal team:
• David Essenfeld
• Don Gregg
• Miles Hardy
• Charlie Kron
• Larry Magasano
• Candace DeGiovine
775-3840 ext 1203
• Shannon Finley
775-3840 ext 1606
If you have previously signed up for an event and do not see your registration listed on the new portal, please sign up again.
The portal instructional videos are available on the help page of the portal as well as on www.JohnKnox.com/resident-portal
Stay safe and healthy in 2021!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with people in poor health.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.